- This event has passed.
14. April 2021 - 15. April 2021
Fifth edition of Business-to-Science Science-to-Business conference InterNanoPoland is an international forum for scientists, entrepreneurs, business support organizations and students working in a nanotechnology and advance materials sector.
INP2021 will present newest scientific and industrial achievements in the nanotechnology and will enable dialog between the world of science and business.
Conference is organized by the Foundation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Support NANONET & Silesian Nano Cluster in cooperation with the University of Silesia in Katowice.
The conference will cover the most prominent trends and the consecutive challenges and opportunities grouped as followed:
- Functional nanomaterials
- Micro and Nanoscopy
- Graphene and two-dimensional materials
- Modern composite materials
- Nano for health and environment protection
- Normalization in nanofabrication
- Poster session: Research and technologies aimed at the development of nanotechnological industry
Registration is now open: InterNanoPoland 2021 – InterNanoPoland
For questions please contact the organization committee via firstname.lastname@example.org