- This event has passed.
GRACIOUS IMPACTS FORUM
13. September 2021 - 15. September 2021
Final Stakeholder Engagement and Training Workshop & GRACIOUS – NMBP-16 Projects Ambassadors Event
H2020 GRACIOUS is coming to its end in September 2021 after three and a half years of intensive work aimed at reaching the ambitious goal to develop a highly innovative science-based framework designed to enable practical application of grouping, leading to read-across and classification of nanomaterials/nanoforms.
We invite stakeholders from regulation, academia, industry and the general public to join us on 13-15 September for our final online Forum where we will showcase our key results, train our stakeholders (especially SMEs) on the GRACIOUS tools and approaches and discuss how our R&I activities can positively impact your every-day work and life.
The workshop will be divided into two parts:
13-14 September: Final Stakeholder Engagement and Training Workshop (open to the public)
15 September: Final Consortium Meeting and GRACIOUS – NMBP-16 Projects Ambassadors Event (invitations only)
The three-day workshop will be held on a virtual platform, the time of the event will be announced soon.
During the Final Stakeholder Engagement and Training Workshop (13-14 Sept), presentations will be given on:
- The GRACIOUS Framework for grouping and read-across nanomaterials/nanoforms
- The GRACIOUS Guidance Document, detailing the components of the Framework and how to use it
- The GRACIOUS technical open access Blueprint enables anyone to programme the GRACIOUS Framework into their risk assessment tools
- The GRACIOUS WIKI – a terminology harmoniser aimed at streamlining definitions for the different elements of the GRACIOUS Framework
- The GRACIOUS Nanosafety data quality assessment methodology
- The GRACIOUS templates for collation of physicochemical, exposure/release and hazard data
- Nanomaterial release library (tbc)
- Insights from the GRACIOUS case studies
On 15 September, we will start with the GRACIOUS Final Consortium Meeting in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, during the GRACIOUS – NMBP 16 Projects Ambassadors Event, we will follow up on the GRACIOUS grouping and read-across Framework – relevance for DIAGONAL, HARMLESS, and SUNSHINE event held on 11 and 18 May 2021 to discuss the next steps in the planned collaboration activities on a number of topics (e.g. grouping and read-across, database, risk management, tools and stakeholder engagement among others).
The event is free of charge. To register, fill in the following FORM before 7 September 2021. Joining instructions for this ZOOM meeting will be sent to you on 9 September 2021.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory compliance officers for manufacturers and importers of powders
- Formulators and product manufacturers of nano-enabled products
- Industry and Academia representatives in nanotechnology
- Data experts and risk assessors from industry, regulation, and academia
- National and regional regulators
- Policymakers, NGOs, Standardisation bodies
Vicki Stone, Heriot Watt University (UK) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Stella Stoycheva, Yordas Group (UK) | email@example.com
Hildegard Luhmann, European Research Services GmbH (Germany) | www.european-research-services…