- This event has passed.
European Research and Innovation Days
23. June 2021 - 24. June 2021
Let’s shape the future together
European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
The event will take place online on 23 and 24 June 2021, allowing everyone to get involved from anywhere.
Cooperation in research and innovation is essential in our recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and will pave the way to a greener, more digital and fairer future. The European Research and Innovation Days represent a unique opportunity to add your voice to the conversation.
This year marks the start of Horizon Europe, our most ambitious EU research and innovation programme ever. You will be able to hear first-hand about the programme’s new features and get insights on its structure from Commission staff at the event Village. And after our event, we will answer your specific questions on funding opportunities at the Horizon Europe Info Days 2021.
Also don’t forget to join the European Research and Innovation Exhibition opening during the event on 23-24 June. The Exhibition, will showcase over 100 EU-funded projects that are helping build the Europe we all want to live in.
Latest news and articles from our media partners.
- Horizon Europe sets sights on the short term with 14.7 billion euros (The Mayor.eu)
- Why automation and flexible jobs could lead to more meaningful work (Horizon magazine)
- How carbon-intensive industries can scale up CO2 recycling (Horizon magazine)
- How vulnerable groups were left behind in pandemic response (Horizon magazine)
- Spoilt for choice: Registration is now open for Research and Innovation Days 2021 (The Mayor.eu)
- European Research and Innovation Days 2021 programme is out (The Mayor.eu)